Why You Should Be Driving A Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition ModelWhy You Should Be Driving A Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition Model
Finding the right Porsche can be a grueling process with seemingly endless options, features and models. This is why you have to go for the most polished and refined model range, The Porsche Cayenne platinum edition. This range is dripping in elegance and luxury with three high performance models; The Cayenne Platinum edition, The Cayenne Diesel Platinum edition and The Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition.
The platinum edition models are eye catching and furthermore have a sense of style that leaves lasting impressions. The dynamic Porsche contouring also plays its part in keeping gazes transfixed. Some other notable features include:
- Bi-Xenon main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Wheel arch extensions painted in exterior color
- 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels in satin platinum
- Privacy glass
- Automatically dimming mirrors
- Park Assist (front and rear)
- Exterior package in black ( high gloss)
Exquisite, comfortable and high-tech, the platinum edition models’ interior are a homage to inner greatness. The features they have include:
- Porsche Communication Management(PCM) with online navigation and Connect Plus Module
- Sports seats (8-way, electric) with heat centers in Alcantara
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- Porsche crest embossed on headsets
- Seat heating(Front)
- Luxurious analogue clock on dashboard
- Floor mats
The Platinum edition models provide everyday practicality as they are dynamic in nature and as such can be driven on any road, any terrain and any occasion.
Not only do these models talk the talk, (or in this case look the look) they also walk the walk with their fast acceleration times and high speeds:
- The Cayenne Platinum Edition – 0 to 100km/h acceleration in 7.7 Seconds with a top speed of 230 km/h
- The Cayenne Diesel Platinum Edition- 0 to 100km/h acceleration in 7.3 seconds with a top speed of 221 km/h
- The Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition – 0 to 100km/h acceleration in 5.9 secs with a top speed of 243 km/h, all electric 125 km/h
All the models have impressive and rewarding handling when going around turns not to mention excellent steering. They also have a wide range of options that you can use to make your Porsche even more special. Using the Porsche Exclusive Manufacturer, your vehicle can be individually and exclusively tailored to your wishes before it leaves the factory. This is done aesthetically and technically, inside and outside, using fine materials and with customary Porsche quality.
In regards to color, all three models are available in Black, White, Jet Metallic Black, Carrara White Metallic, Rhodium silver Metallic, Purpurite Metallic and Mahogany Metallic.
- Cayenne Platinum Edition – £ 67,000
- Cayenne Diesel Platinum Edition – £67,000
- Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum edition – £68,000
If you want radiance, endurance, quality performance, dynamic sporting prowess and astonishing versatility, then you should be driving a Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition Model.